Auto Insurance in Bellevue, WA
King County Car Insurance - You Did It! You’ve Found Your Local Bellevue Insurance Agents!
Don't wait until you’re involved in a collision; get your no cost, no obligation Auto Insurance quote today. You’re familiar with the scenario. You’re in one of the many exit lanes heading into Bellevue, when suddenly someone wants to be in your lane and tries to squeeze front of you. It happened to Kyle on the way to dinner at the Bellevue Collection. In his case it was an uninsured motorist, in a big SUV, that smashed the front passenger side of his car while forcing his way between Kyle and the car in front of him. His small car turned sideways and he was hit again by a second car. His neck was jarred by the air bag, and his small car sustained thousands of dollars worth of body damage. As his car was being towed away, Kyle started wondering about how much this could cost him.
- Uninsured motorists: “Will my Car Insurance cover the accident?”
- Tow Truck: “Where will the money come from to pay for this?”
- Rental Car: “Who will pay for my transportation when my car is in the shop?”
- Hospital and Physical Therapy Expenses: “How much, if any, of these expenses does my insurance cover?”
- Time Away From Work: “Can I recover any lost wages?”
- Legal Fees: “Will I have to resort to legal action against the other driver, and if so, who pays?”
Kyle wished he had a local expert to call for answers, but he’d purchased Vehicle Insurance online and never talked with someone that knew the area and looked out for his best interests, and the company seemed mostly interested in minimizing their expenses rather than helping him. Who was on Kyle’s side?
Are You Your Automobile Insurance Company’s Priority?
At Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC, YOU are our priority.
There are endless possibilities when shopping for Auto Insurance. Of course, you would like the best coverage that best fits your budget, but who has all the time and resources needed to compare them all? We do.
- Let us handle the tedious research for you. Our expert team members review every option and sift through the countless details and ambiguous terms and conditions to find the right match for you.
- We evaluate costs and compare, and with our great discounts, you’re guaranteed the best possible price for your Car Insurance.
- Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC doesn’t work for an insurance company, we work with many providers. We work for you, so if the occasion arises when you need us, you have your own personal expert to navigate you through it.
- You’re our priority, and we work diligently to quickly get things back to normal after an auto accident.
Don’t Be The Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver.
Washington State has specific guidelines as to how much and what types of Vehicle Insurance are required by law. If you aren't appropriately covered and are in an accident, your gross wages can be garnished up to 40% for up to 30 years.
How Do You Know If You Have Enough Automobile Insurance?
Bellevue’s Auto Insurance agents at Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC will take a look at your current policy and guide you in selecting how much insurance is right for you while also considering the amount of protection required by law.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to review your policy. Let our expert team find the best Car Insurance policy at the best value for you right now.
Your no cost, no obligation, Automobile Insurance quote is just a call or click away.
It’s This Easy!
We also offer customized Vehicle Insurance options for:
Trust Washington’s Vehicle Insurance Experts
Here is what a happy customer has to say!
“Paul has been our insurance agent for two years. He and everyone at Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC are honest, charismatic, and intelligent about the multiple insurance options. They create the right policy for the right person or business. They are very good at what they do! He has always been there when we needed him and he and his staff are constantly mindful of our insurance needs. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone seeking insurance without reservation.” - Russell and Susan Mason, Mason Electric and Construction, LTD