Home Insurance in Everett, WA
Homeowners Insurance in Everett - Lowest Cost Because We Shop for You
Congratulations! You’ve Found Your Local Everett, WA Home Insurance Professionals!
Mick was in his front yard looking out on Silver Lake, basking in the warm summer sun while weeding his garden when he heard loud cracking boom at the back of his home. He rushed to his back yard and discovered that the neighbor’s huge tree had fallen, crushing the shared privacy fence, as well as the roof and side of his tool shed. He heard his neighbor gasp, “Ooops!”, and they looked at each other. They both needed some help from their insurance companies.
- “Whose insurance company would cover this mess?”
- “How long will it take to repair the fence and shed?”
- “What about the items damaged inside my shed?”
- “How much money could this cost ME?”
Both he and his neighbor had Home Insurance, but Mick had never met or even chatted with an agent. He needed local expert he could talk to right away. He wished he had an agent who he could trust to represent his best interest over the insurance company’s bottom line.
Is Your Homeowners Insurance Provider Covering Your Assets, Or Their Own?
Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC has the coverage you need, and the personal service to back it up. With the multitude of companies and policy options available, it’s difficult to know what is right for you. Are you sure you have the right coverage at the best rate? You would be if you had Mosaic Insurance Alliance, LLC on your side.
- We always review and research all the Property Insurance options out there, and we are committed to finding you the right policy. It is our job, and our pleasure, to do the work for you.
- Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC shops around and compares rates, and we can offer added discounts, so you will pay the best possible price for your Home Insurance.
- We are not tied to just one insurance company, we partner with many reputable providers, so if or when you need to make a claim, Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC makes sure you get the coverage and service you expect.
- Mosaic Insurance Alliance LLC is dedicated to saving you time and stress to get you through the claim process as effortlessly and efficiently as possible.
“I Won’t Need To Make A Homeowners Insurance Claim, So What Does It Matter Who Covers My Home?”
It matters. Statistics state you have a 1-in-17 chance of becoming a victim of home or property damage or theft in any given year. That’s two occurrences in your adult life. How confident are you in your current coverage?
How long has it been since you purchased your house and your Property Insurance? How long has it been since you carefully reviewed or updated your home owners policy? You could have costly gaps in your coverage. Mosaic Insurance Alliance, LLC will review your current policy, eliminate gaps, and provide you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are protected against financial risks like:
- Lawsuits for Accidents or Damage Relating to Your Property
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Libel and Slander (Personal Injury)
- Sewer and Water Backup
- Floods & Earthquake (offered as separate coverage)
We Have Your Home & Budget Covered!
By choosing Mosaic Insurance Alliance, LLC, you will be certain you’re getting the best rates in Washington. And, we’ll find you all additional rate discounts you qualify for. We will work with you to learn what your specific needs are, so you will never waste money paying for Home Insurance products you don’t need.
It only takes a second to start the quick & easy process!
Live outside of Everett WA? No worries. We have customizable, low-cost protection for Property Insurance in Lynnwood, Home Insurance in Snohomish and Homeowners Insurance in Marysville. And, if you have friends or family in Oregon, Montana, Idaho or Arizona, we are able to help them find the lowest cost Property Insurance.
Trust Snohomish County’s Insurance Professionals
This satisfied customer was glad she did!
“Amy and her team provide super customer service. It is clear that they care about their customers and work to make sure their needs are met.”
-Rachel Forde, Happily Insured